What’s On This Page
- What Is A Sales Tracking App And Does Your Business Need It?
- Why Do I Need A Sales Tracking App?
- How Do Sales Tracking Apps Work?
- Who Should Use This App
- How Fieldproxy Can Help Your Sales Team
- The Benefits of Using A Sales Tracking App
- Closing Thoughts
What Is A Sales Tracking App And Does Your Business Need It?
A sales tracking app is an application that allows you to do literally everything related to sales - from taking attendance and recording important notes about the meetings you attend, creating a report for your supervisor at the end of your week on your contacts, as well as getting notifications and alarms for when a meeting you have the following day.
There are a number of different sales tracking apps that are available for android and iPhone, and they can be used to track any type of sales contact you have. This helps managers direct their sales teams towards more successful leads, optimize conversions, get more prospects, and whatnot. This is especially helpful if you are in a business where you need to remember quite a bit about your clients who buy from you or use your products and services.
This article is going to talk about some of the features as well as benefits that accompany sales trackers like this - and why Fieldproxy is a brilliant sales tracking app, tailored for your business needs. It will also include details on how it works, who could benefit from using an app like this, what kinds of reports it can offer, and more!
Why Do I Need A Sales Tracking App?
Salespeople deal with tons of data day in and day out, and it can get confusing really fast. This app allows you to organize your contacts by name, type of business, notes on the contact, and more! For salespeople who work hard on hand selling or telemarketing sales jobs where they take a lot of notes about their clients or leads as well as follow up appointments after meeting them at a trade show, this is an amazing tool for keeping organized and continuing your sales efforts.
What's even better is that each client gets their own designated folder with all of the information you have been able to gather about them and what they need from you regarding your products or services. So handling clients and customers becomes a mere checklist.
Tools like Fieldproxy help a great deal with creating and maintaining a client database, assigning field teams to prospects, managing who’s doing what, and how well they are doing it, as well as live location and task tracking. You even get a free demo to set your account up with Fieldproxy, and to know whether or not Fieldproxy is an absolute necessity for your business. Book a demo call with Fieldproxy today.
How Do Sales Tracking Apps Work?
Every tracking app works differently, but there are certain basic functions that are similar for most sales tracking apps. For one, you will be able to make contact with a sales tracking app by either using the GPS feature on your phone in order to determine where you are as well as being able to use the location of the businesses that you meet at.
It's a relatively simple task, and after uploading all of your contacts or leads into the program, it works its way through looking up what purchases were made from you as well as those who have contacted you lately but haven't bought anything yet. Fieldproxy helps you with this as well. By easily categorizing leads into warm and cold ones, you’ll be able to better track clients giving you the cold shoulder, and choose where you spend your sales team’s time.
With a sales tracking app you can also track employee performance within the system, based upon how much they're selling each week, month, and other such metrics, and even keep tabs on their sales conversion percentage! This is great for monitoring everyone in your sales team and seeing which ones need a little push from your managers. It also helps if an employee is trying to get a promotion or raise and their sales are below the others, you'll have concrete evidence that can help them earn it.
Who Should Use This App
A number of businesses use sales tracking apps for Android and iPhone in order to boost customer service as well as the efficiency and skill level of each person in the team that they work with on a daily basis. If you're in sales at all, a sales tracking app like Fieldproxy will definitely be something you would want to check out!
With Fieldproxy, managing your sales team will be a piece of cake, through features like:
- Cost-effective in the long run.
- Access to information at any time from any computer with an internet connection (your survey data is backed up).
- Easy and quick to create and save information when out in the field.
- Photo notes are easier to attach than writing on the photos themselves thus making it cheaper for you as you need less paper, pens or pencils. More time in photo viewing mode.0
- There is an initial cost attached to buying this type of application but it's worth every penny if all goes to plan. Some field survey applications can be complex to use at first.
How Fieldproxy Can Help Your Sales Team
There are several different things that one has access to when using an app like Fieldprxy, including
- Contact lists
- Integrated GPS System
- Email reminders
- Scheduled appointments for free on your phone’s calendar
- SMS reminders
- Records all contacts made
- Track time and how much your sales team members earn per hour based upon the number of calls made each day
- Reports can be sent directly to your supervisor and compiled in a concise document or reminder/note form about what you should work on or try for next week.
Book a demo call with Fieldproxy today. It’s absolutely free to try out. Transform your field sales team today with Fieldproxy.
The Benefits of Using A Sales Tracking App
On top of the benefits we mentioned above, there are several more benefits that one may find when using a sales tracking app like Fieldproxy:
- More efficient business operations overall
- Easier organizing of sales leads and contacts
- Ability to keep track of everyone's sales stats in your team
- Easy reminders for upcoming appointments or meetings with clients
- Ability to carry around a full list of contacts on your phone as well as on the computer
- Most importantly, the ability to know exactly how much time you're spending on each client and what time you've spent with them will help determine if they are still a viable prospect for your company.
Another benefit is that when someone needs or wants to find out information about your products, all of the info can be found in one place! Whether it's a salesperson who wants to sell something, an accountant who needs a list of clients for tax purposes, or even a new employee who is trying to get up to speed quickly on the business you do.
The lists go on and on but overall, a sales tracking app can help make your life easier as well as improve productivity within every area of your sales department so you have to make sure to check one out now!
A field sales tracking software that fulfils all these needs and more is Fieldproxy - a one-stop solution to all your field service management needs. With Fieldproxy, you can easily
- Create unique dashboards
- Identify areas of improvement
- Track systems with greater efficiency
- Create and manage client requirements seamlessly.
And that's not all. With Fieldproxy, you can do so much more. Book a Fieldproxy demo and improve your field sales teams with just a few clicks today.
Know more about the product!