Tracking your sales team is one of the most challenging tasks of any manager’s day to day roles. Handling all that data, seeing what’s going on with the field teams, checking in and initiating tasks for agents and keeping track of those tasks, monitoring attendance - all of these tasks take time if you’re doing it the old-fashioned, manual way.
It’s always better to take the automated route, but not every business is convinced that it works. If you’re one of those businesses, or are a part of one, this article is for you. We’re going to take a look at why your business needs a sales automation and management tool. Let’s get started.
Why You Should Care About Efficient Sales Team Tracking
Managing your field sales teams can be a hectic task without the proper tools. An automated sales tracking solution can make your day if you use it right. These tools come with in-built employee location tracking, attendance monitoring, and data collection - all in real-time. And that is precisely why they come in handy when your data collection heap is growing into a gigantic pile of papers and dusty records.
Getting a sales tracking and automation solution just makes sense. Getting Fieldproxy makes much more sense. From tracking your delivery boys to monitoring your field sales teams’ attendance and data collected - everything is seamless with an automated sales tracking solution.
Benefits Of A Sales Tracking Solution
There are several different things that one has access to when using an app like Fieldproxy, including
- Contact lists
- Integrated GPS System
- Email reminders
- Scheduled appointments for free on your phone’s calendar
- SMS reminders
- Records all contacts made
- Track time and how much your sales team members earn per hour based upon the number of calls made each day
- Reports can be sent directly to your supervisor and compiled in a concise document or reminder/note form about what you should work on or try for next week.
Book a demo call with Fieldproxy today. It’s absolutely free to try out.
The software is easy to learn and gives users the ability to start with a blank tracking template or create custom employee time tracking templates. The options are extensive and non-technical information such as employment agreements, real estate sales, purchasing agreements/employees and many more documents that can be created in a jiffy.
On top of the benefits we mentioned, there are several more pros that one may find when using a sales tracking app like Fieldproxy:
- More efficient business operations overall
- Easier organizing of sales leads and contacts
- Ability to keep track of everyone's sales stats in your team
- Easy reminders for upcoming appointments or meetings with clients
- Ability to carry around a full list of contacts on your phone as well as on the computer
Most importantly, the ability to know exactly how much time you're spending on each client and what time you've spent with them will help determine if they are still a viable prospect for your company.
P.S: You can always check out our blog to know if you need an automated sales tracking and management solution for your business.
A field sales tracking software that fulfils all these needs and more is Fieldproxy - a one-stop solution to all your field service management needs. With Fieldproxy, you can easily
- Create unique dashboards
- Identify areas of improvement
- Track systems with greater efficiency
- Create and manage client requirements seamlessly.
And that's not all. With Fieldproxy, you can do so much more. Book a Fieldproxy demo and improve your field sales teams with just a few clicks today.
Know more about the product!